Monday, December 18, 2006

Hello people!
Im back home already!
It has been raining the whole day.
Luckily I reached home before the heavy rain :D

Alrighty.
So, met Quanyuan at the JE interchange in the afternoon.
Dont feel guilty for being late! :)

Reached DG, got off.
Went straight to Plaza Singapura after that.
Watched Cinderella.

Hyun-Soo feels there’s something hidden with her past as her friends who get plastic surgeries from her mother mysteriously commit suicides one by one. And when the secret is unveiled, a faceless horror attacks them.

Thanks for the movie treat, the drinks & the popcorn!
Hah. Its quite a nice movie, although I was abit scared.
Qy got stunned at the last part!
But I didnt :D

Went to Cineleisure after that.
Took neo-prints!
Which unfortunately, I havent scan them yet.
So yeah, perhaps at a later time :]

He accompanied me & walked home.
Ha ha.
Gave me my belated birthday present,
plus his maths notes.
& I gave him his early Christmas present.
Its green!
Thanks for the presents, really loved it alot :D
Thank you for today!
Yeah, I had a blast!
THANKYOU :D

Our reflections [:
See how short I am? :/

Audition update.
I've got my level 13 licence!
& I've tried it for more than 12 times.
Wasted more than 10k already.
All my hard earned dens :[

Shall blog till here.
Post more images tomorrow.
Goodbye world :D

No comments: